With Tree-Kånken, Fjällräven has explored alternatives to fossil-based raw materials. Made from Pine Weave, a unique fabric produced using more sustainable methods from certified wood raw material from Sweden. The material is waxed, giving it a natural melange effect. The backpack combines the simplicity of Kånken with carefully modified details that give Tree-Kånken its own identity: reflective logo, flat front pocket and a strap for fastening gear underneath.
- Pine Weave is 100% lyocell made using an innovative, more sustainable process.
- The fabric is waxed, giving it a natural melange look.
- Flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Straps to fasten a jacket or yoga mat underneath.
- Loops on the front for a bicycle lamp, etc.
- Material: Pine Weave: 100% lyocell
- Lining: 100% lyocell
- Webbing: 100% polypropylene
- Height: 36 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 14 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 410 g
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Washing: Do not wash
- Dry cleaning: Do not dry clean
- Bleaching: Do not bleach
- Drying: Do not tumble dry
- Ironing: Do not iron
- Additional care instructions: Soft brush and lukewarm water
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.