So named for the black fingernails and green eyes of the late-and-great-tortured-artist and social-absinthe-alcoholic who most don't realize was also an ultra-long-distance sprinter. His famed Starry Night painting was inspired from an overnight 72K race he lost to Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. You can't make this stuff up.
- NO SLIP - We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE - Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.