This carbon fiber half-plate speed shoe is designed for your fastest, long distance runs. Lightweight, high-cushion and ready for race day.
Comfort, meet speed with Altra’s first ever speed shoe. Altra is taking a dive into the race category with our carbon half-plated shoe, the Vanish Carbon. This long-distance speed shoe is equipped with our Altra EGO™ PRO midsole foam for cushion in each step and our Active Stance Rocker to provide a more efficient toe off. Our Slim FootShape™ fit is designed to give you the power and stability you need to reach full speed in each stride.
- Weight: 7.3 oz / 206 g
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ PRO
- Outsole: EVA Foam
- Cushion: High
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Upper: Breathable Engineered Mesh
- FOOTSHAPE™ : Our signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING™ : Our Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and better form.
- ALTRA EGO™ PRO : The best of both worlds. You no longer have to choose between cushion and response – this lightweight foam gives you both.
- CARBON HALF-PLATE : We partnered with carbon fiber expert Carbitex™ to design a plate that naturally flexes with your foot, providing added boost and propulsion.
- ROCKER SHAPE : Our rocker shape is designed to give the feeling of being propelled forward with each step and provides an efficient toe-off without taking away from your natural stride.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.