Be fast. Go hard. Tread light. Our max-performance trail running shoe is born from solid beliefs
Born from solid beliefs and relentless research, Kjerag is our highest-performing trail running shoe, which comes in green and white colour. Made by people as committed to protecting the planet as you.
Every runner at every level gets lightweight reactivity, high-speed comfort, extreme grip and stability. From training for your 1st VK to making the podium on your 50th 100-mile, Kjerag makes you uncatchable.
''From athletes to designers, we came together to make a shoe with an incredible rebound, cushioning, and stability, even in the most technical terrain. I’m so proud to wear Kjerag for trail racing, and also SkyRaces, ultras, scrambling, roads… everything!''
– Kilian Jornet
Commitment & Origins
- Made in China by Fulgent
- Sole: 100% rubber
- Upper: 50% polyamide 66 yarn | 39% polyethersulfone | 10% polyurethane | 1% kevlar
BigBigPlace Fit Guide for Nnormal Kjerag
- According to various sources, it is best to get a half size down for the Kjerag Shoes.
- If you are buying online, we suggest that you take Nnormal's method of measuring your foot. Please check our sizing guide.
- Alternatively, you can come to our BigBigPlace Stores to try them on!
- VIBRAM® Megagrip
Snowy boulders, wet roots, muddy paths – whatever you're tackling, VIBRAM® Megagrip is both super-sticky and extra-durable. With ground adaptation that makes your feet, muscles and joints one with nature.
- VIBRAM® Litebase
The VIBRAM® Litebase outsole drastically reduces 30% of the overall sole weight, through a reduction of the sole thickness by 50%. While retaining the perfect shape, 3.5mm lugs. The total weight of the shoe is only 200g (size 8 UK)..
- Matryx® Jacquard
The exceptionally breathable and durable upper is weaved from individually coated polyamide and Kevlar® yarns. Produced in Ardèche, France, the dyeing process uses between 50-95% less water than other methods.
- EExpure midsole
A new generation of foam engineered specifically for trail-running shoes, used on 6mm overall drop. The EExpure foam midsole sits in direct contact with your feet, for best-possible propulsion and compression, less slippage, and way fewer blisters!
BigBigPlace Fit Guide for Nnormal Shoes
According to various sources, it is best to get a half size down for the Kjerag Shoes.
Alternatively, you can come to our BigBigPlace Stores to try them on!
How to measure your foot for NNormal Shoes
- Trace your foot wearing your sports socks on a paper while standing.
- Measure from your longest toe to heel.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
- If the length is between 2 sizes:
For tight fit or narrow feet, go one size down. For loose fit or wide feet, go one size up.
|US M||UK M||US W||UK W||EU|
MYR 275.00NNormal Tomir Boot Waterpro...