The world’s first seamless, lightest, trail running shoe made with Bio-Dyneema®, the world's lightest and strongest material™. A shoe that doesn’t put any limits on how fast, how far or where to. A shoe designed to prove that performance and sustainability should always run together. The new proprietary 2022 norda™ 001 upper material is another breakthrough innovation: sustainably made with bio-based Dyneema® and recycled Cordura® nylon. The norda™ x Vibram exclusive design is the ultimate high-performance trail running sole.
- Upper - woven with bio-based Dyneema® for the highest performance, abrasion resistance and the lightest footprint
- Laces - diamond design pattern with bio-based Dyneema® and recycled polyester
- Hi-Vis Reflective - front to rear for 360° visibility
- Midsole Cushioning - norda™ x Vibram® SLE
- Soleplate - norda™ x Vibram® exclusive design Formation sole with Litebase® and Megagrip® Rubber. 5mm lugs
- Insole - custom designed TPU for the highest possible energy absorption and return
- Weight (Women's size US 8): 211g / 7.44 ounces approx. with OrthoLite insole, 232g / 8.18 ounces approx. with TPU insole
- Weight (Men's size US 8.5): 247g / 8.71 ounces approx. with OrthoLite insole, 268g / 9.45 ounces approx. with TPU insole
- Drop / Stack: TPU insole: 5.0mm (approx. foot position. Heel: 26mm, Forefoot: 21mm). OrthoLite insole 4.0mm (approx. foot position. Heel: 23mm, Forefoot: 19mm)
- Our sustainability mission is to get the best performance out of the world’s best materials while leaving the lightest footprint possible.
- We recommend to add a 1/2 size up from your normal size
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.